Back To Products
Mold and shape any way you like with Kinetic Sand Squeez’meez, the first-ever plush toy filled with Kinetic Sand! These soft and squishy quirky characters are each filled with 6oz of Kinetic Sand – the original magical, moldable and mesmerizing sand. With embroidered detailing and velvety four-way stretch fabric, squeeze your cute character into a new shape, then squish it back into its original form. Because Kinetic Sand holds its shape, you can keep your character in one shape for as little or as long as you’d like! Choose from four quirky and trendy characters: sloth, llamacorn, narwhal and a cat and take it with you wherever you go! Which Squeez’meez will be your favorite? Stretch, squeeze and squish with Kinetic Sand Squeez’meez!
- FILLED WITH KINETIC SAND: Squeez’meez are the only plush toy filled with Kinetic Sand – the original magical, moldable, and mesmerizing sand! Each cute character is filled with 6oz (170g) of Kinetic Sand, and holds its shape as you squish and squeeze it!
- SOFT AND SQUISHY TOY: Made of velvety 4-way stretch fabric and filled with Kinetic Sand, it’s fun to squeeze your character into a new shape, then squish it back to its original form. Squeez’meez will keep its shape for as little or as long as you’d like!
- SUPER CUTE QUIRKY CHARACTERS: All of the Kinetic Sand Squeez’meez characters are soft and super cute! Sloth, llamacorn, narwhal and cat – collect them all, and shape and squish them any way you like!
- Kinetic Sand Squeez’meez make a great gift for kids aged 3 and up. Kinetic Sand is made from natural sand and is wheat, gluten and casein free, making it safe for play. Feel the fun with Kinetic Sand Squeez’meez!
- 1 Kinetic Sand Squeez’meez Character
By clicking "continue" you'll be leaving this web site and landing on a third-party site, which is governed by different terms and privacy policies.
Hey! Just so you know, by continuing to use our site or by clicking "That's Fine", you're consenting to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance your experience and for analytical purposes. More info
. That's Fine