Back To Products
Sand Slime Lab with Scents
Stretch, squeeze and squish your own scented Kinetic Sand Slime with the Sand Slime Lab, now with delicious scents! This all-in-one activity kit has everything you need for delightful smelling, super slimy fun! Follow the easy instructions to mix up a batch of slime, and customize your slime however you want. Add drops of scented coloring to make your slime smell like lemon, blueberry or strawberry! Change the texture of your slime by adding in the included white Kinetic Sand, and make thick or thin slime. Stretch, squeeze and squish your Kinetic Sand slime with the Sand Slime Lab! It’s so satisfying!
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: The Sand Slime Lab has everything you need for scented slimy fun, including white Kinetic Sand! Mix a batch of slime in the mixing dish with the stir stick, then add the ingredients and drops of color to create perfectly ooey, gooey slime!
- MAKE SCENTED SLIME: Make slime that smells delicious! With 3 different drops of scented coloring, you can make your slime smell like lemon, blueberry or strawberry!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SLIME: Create thick or thin slime and experiment with different scent and color combinations! Change your slime’s texture by adding the included 5oz of white Kinetic Sand. Stretch, squeeze and squish your slime – it’s so satisfying!
- The Kinetic Sand Sand Slime Lab with scents is perfect for creative and imaginative play for kids aged 8 and up. Have super slimy, scented fun with the Sand Slime Lab!
- 2 fl oz (59 ml) Slime Solution (Sodium Tetraborate)
- 3 x 0.169 fl oz (5 ml) Scented Liquid Coloring
- 6 fl oz (177 ml) Clear Glue
- 5 oz (141 g) White Kinetic Sand
- 1 Mixing Dish
- 1 Spoon/Stir Stick
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Instruction Guide
By clicking "continue" you'll be leaving this web site and landing on a third-party site, which is governed by different terms and privacy policies.
Hey! Just so you know, by continuing to use our site or by clicking "That's Fine", you're consenting to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance your experience and for analytical purposes. More info
. That's Fine